Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Low to Equal the High

I've got those post vacation blues, again. It happens every time I return from a vacation.

L. and I had a wonderful get-away at Myrtle Beach over the weekend. My folks invited us down for some much needed R&R. They had met L. once, but had not really gotten to know her all that well. They knew, of course, how much I love her and what she means to me. It just hasn't worked out for us to come to Asheboro to visit them as yet.

After the weekend, I know now that she has stolen their hearts just as she has stolen mine.

I wish I was still down there with my baby. It was one of those kinds of weekends that restores a sense of balance to a person. I came away feeling refreshed, at ease with who I am, and totally and completely in Love. How I wish we were still down there, relaxing by the pool or the beach. It doesn't matter... as long as I'm with her, I'm all set.

No comments: