Wednesday, May 24, 2006

65 Years Young

Happy Birthday to Bob Dylan!
Here's an article on how to celebrate Dylan's birthday. I fancy #6, myself.

I've also stumbled upon a Canadian article that features 65 Dylan Quotes.

It wouldn't be a proper birthday without music, so here's some classic Dylan from The Band's The Last Waltz. Dylan joins Robbie Robertson & company on stage in this rendition of "Forever Young."

And for one to grow on... I offer you Wilco, performing an original:
"Bob Dylan's 49th Beard."

Long may you run, Zimmy. Long may you run.

+ Bob Dylan & the Band - Forever Young.mp3
+ Wilco - Bob Dylan's 49th Beard.mp3

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ugh! Why did I not buy donuts for my office?? I stink!

Bob, I will spread da love tomorrow...just for you, gentle spirit!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

didn't know this was his birthday -- thanks for telling me :)