Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Overlooked New York

This is Victor.
His story, and the story of many others, is the passion of artist Zina Saunders. Her website, Overlooked New York is a wonderful delight. Her illustrations of the 'Rooftop Pigeon Guys' are especially endearing to me. My dad raised pigeons growing up, and some of these guys were raising pigeons at the same time as he in NYC.

Most folks don't give a hoot about pigeons, but the men Zina illustrated / interviewed are passionate about their birds.

What are you passionate about?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hmmm. Cool tidbit about your dad. People say I am a passionate person but I'm not sure what I'm passionate about...maybe writing and ministry.

littlepurplecow said...

finding my purpose in life (and bumping into cool people along the way); thanks for stopping by