Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'll come out and play...

Danielle @ Unfailing Love has tagged me to post six weird things about me.

Here are the rules: Each person starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who are tagged then write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well. In the end those six people choose 6 others to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments and point them back to read your blog.

S i x Weird Things:

  1. When driving, I tense up and cringe every-single-time I go over railroad tracks. When I'm in the passenger seat, I never seem to care.
  2. If I eat something really sweet, say wedding cake or something with sugary icing, my cheeks get really cold and slightly tingly. This may be an indication of something medically wrong with me, or it could just be plain weird. Usually, it freaks me out and I stop eating.
  3. I have dreams about meeting Bob Dylan, but it's rare that I remember them.
  4. I experience déjà vu often, but hardly ever admit it to anyone.
  5. My desk at work is immaculately tidy, but my desk at home on the other hand...
  6. I love donating blood.

I'm tagging:



Bekah - Belonging
Josh - The Krazy Celtic
Jane - My Life as an Adverb
Luisa - Hereclea
Beth - A Cup of Coffey
Dr. Mooney - Doctor Mooney's 115th Dream

No comments: